Marketing Coordinator (Internship)
Remote (Work From Home)
This is a Paid Internship. Typically 10-15 hours per week for 12 weeks (up to 150 hours total).
As an intern, you will be responsible for setting up the operational side of our internal processes and B2B campaigns. If you aren’t afraid of a challenge and are ready to learn how to use HubSpot, we’d love to help you make an impact. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing, and therefore, you’ll have the chance to develop and run on your own within HubSpot as an individual contributor. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company, with the opportunity for a full time job offer when the internship is complete.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop a knowledge of HubSpot and learn more about objectives-based client onboarding
- Campaign Management: implementing and analyzing multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns to achieve lead-gen goals based on compelling SEO based content
- SEO: learn and implement best practices, how to manage and build a strategy, and how to incorporate within client work using various tools
- Generate and create content plans for our 1406 website based on SEO research, strategy and available team resources
- Acquire stakeholder management skills through collaboration with team members from Account Management, Design, and Company Leadership
- Understand roles and functions within a small but mighty digital marketing agency
That all sounds amazing, but will I fit in with 1406’s culture?
Here’s some of the skills we want to see:
- Marketing and SEO excites you, you want to learn more about it every day and can’t wait to use your skills to improve clients’ performance
- You keep watch on all the latest trends in social media behaviors and understand the importance of user engagement
- You can project manage like a pro, and are detail-oriented. Even your half attempts are better than most people’s full attempts.
- You are a do-er who loves fast paced environments and thrive with minimal direction
- You love using data to drive marketing decisions and make lead gen impact
- You can work remotely, don’t need to rely on seeing people face to face, and can manage your time well
- Comfortable partaking in sometimes heated slack discussions about Marvel movies, poptarts, pets, Wisconsin vs. Georgia and flame throwers (and an astute use of gifs helps)
- Engaging cover letter including links to your social media presence
- Full or Part time availability during standard working hours, minimum of 3 months?
- Computer setup, high speed internet, and ability to do video meetings
- Willingness to learn, sense of humor, and excitement at the chance of working at a growing agency