Looking for a marketing & sales operations opportunity with the ability to work from home while collaborating with smart professionals like yourself? Do you have experience with digital marketing programs or sales operations? Do you love creating strategies and solving problems for awesome clients? If this sounds like you, then you're going to love this role!
The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We're a fast-growing Diamond Level HubSpot Partner, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
Do you like the idea of becoming an expert in each client's business, and tackling the goals that drive their success?
As an Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing solutions for key clients utilizing HubSpot functionality, including development of sales and marketing campaign strategy, leading tactical execution, and engagement in working sessions with multiple clients.
A few must-have requirements for this position:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with marketing and sales strategies, tactics, inbound fundamentals, and CRM systems (preferably with HubSpot) in your day-to-day role.
- Experience implementing multi-channel digital marketing, demand generation, and content marketing campaigns.
- Analytical approach to business needs with the ability to break requests down into measurable processes and tactical steps for implementation.
- Represent the 1406 Consulting brand with your clients. Function as an extension of their team and come to know their business as well as they do.
- Create inbound marketing playbooks for clients based on interviews, research, and collaboration with our team. You may also create playbooks for other strategic initiatives for clients, such as sales enablement, as needed.
- You will be responsible for end to end campaign design, providing direction to our content marketing and design team members, to support marketing and sales campaign implementation coordinated via HubSpot
- Analyze results to understand what's working, and optimize for goal achievement with multiple clients.
- Use your experience as a HubSpot expert to craft strategies that generate real results.
- Work with our team of consultants, copywriters, designers, and developers to deliver on client strategy and vision.
- Share your expertise and creativity by contributing to the 1406 Consulting blog and social media presence.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a great time working with a fun team!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Agency or client services experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Strong experience with digital marketing concepts including SEO, PPC, and Social Media.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and integrate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (G Suite)
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, CRM, and Sales functionality
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred