Technical Project Manager - Atlanta, GA or Remote
Looking for a growth opportunity at the center of marketing, sales, and cool software - with flexible hours, the ability to work either from home or in a fun office environment, and to collaborate with smart innovators like yourself? Do you have experience with marketing technology, sales operations, or digital marketing? Do you love leading successful projects for awesome clients?
If this sounds like you, then you're going to love this role! The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We're a fast-growing Gold Level HubSpot Solutions Partner, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
This is a hands-on and highly impactful position with great career growth potential that reports directly to the CEO.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy execution and project management of multiple clients.
You will be the face of our business for clients and coordinate the activity of a small team of marketing consultants and technology specialists. You will drive the implementation and management of plans for inbound marketing, website lead capture, marketing automation, paid media, sales enablement, conversion rate optimization, SEO, website development, and social media.
You will become an expert in each client's business and the goals that drive their success. This means being responsible for ensuring that we meet and exceed client expectations while delivering each client’s program within agreed timeframes, and within budget.
To be successful you’ll likely need to have at least two years of technical project management experience (or have enough accomplished work to show that you’re a natural talent).
This position is available either as remote work-from-home, or from our office at Avalon Alpharetta (just north of metro Atlanta) with flexible office hours depending on your commute situation. Our company is growing quickly and this is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and build your professional career at an accelerated pace within a very team-oriented organization.
A Few Must-Have Requirements for this Position:
- Experience managing projects for client accounts with responsibility for client satisfaction and execution of program deliverables
- 2+ years experience implementing or using marketing technology / CRM software
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing operations or sales operations
More of the Details:
- Represent the 1406 Consulting brand with our clients. Function as an extension of their team and come to know their business just as well as they do.
- Identify "follow-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Assist in sales proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Continuously monitor the health of each client relationship, taking appropriate actions to reinforce the positive, and address and reverse any negatives
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Creates documentation such as timelines, resource allocation and project plans
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, marketing, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Possess (or be interested in developing) expertise in inbound marketing and sales tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and other related digital channels.
- Assist in the development of strategic marketing plans for each client.
- Provide ongoing program communications and lead meetings across both internal and client teams, confidently working with all levels of the client and internal organization.
- Work with our team of consultants, copywriters, designers, and developers to execute on client deliverables.
- Share your expertise and creativity by contributing to the 1406 Consulting blog and social media presence.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a great time working with a fun team!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- 2+ years of agency or client services experience
- Experience leading projects in cross-functional teams
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (G Suite)
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, CRM, and Sales functionality, or similar marketing technology and software
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience with the HubSpot software as an experienced user in day-to-day role
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in Asana and Basecamp
Benefits and Perks:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Work From Home / Casual work environment
- Great Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k with Company Matching