Associate Account Manager
Atlanta, GA or Remote (Work From Home)
Full Time - Suitable for Recent Graduates with Internship Experience / Up to 2 years of experience
Our team has a suite of exciting projects underway and we are looking for the right candidate to help us execute them in the Associate Account Manager role. With various initiatives on the horizon, we’re looking for the right candidate who's interested in a role that will develop your account leadership skills while you work with and learn from senior team members.
In this role, you’ll be asked to:
- Work directly with our company leadership for the tracking and scheduling of key deliverables
- Provide project management support for our customer initiatives, leveraging our existing playbooks to ensure work is on track and schedules are met.
- Work with company CEO on sales operations, lead prospecting, responding to inbound leads, and creating customer sales proposals.
- Use HubSpot Sales Hub functionality for all client communications.
- Learn how to onboard new HubSpot clients using our existing playbooks and processes.
- This is an entry-level professional position with room to grow in our Account Management and Client Strategy career track.
- Competitive salary and health benefits with a generous 401k matching plan
- Remote work with ability to live and travel anywhere within the U.S.
- We close at 3:30 on Fridays
- Pet and Kid friendly- we understand life happens
- Early leave most holidays, generous PTO package and company holidays
- Unlimited room for growth based on performance and ongoing reviews to track growth
- Ongoing learning and development training
- Career advice and development with experienced executives
- Highly interactive, exciting work with a talented, high-energy and driven team
- A team that respects all ideas, cultures and perspectives
- 1406 believes in working with clients that fit our culture and principles and does not tolerate bad behavior or unethical practices
That all sounds like exactly what I want, but will I fit in with 1406’s culture and expectations?
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Know how to keep track of deliverables and schedules to ensure work is done on time and with good quality.
- Deeply care about our client’s success the ability to meet their objectives and goals
- Understand how our team’s contributions fit into our clients' larger strategy, and how to balance requests of varying levels of complexity
- Are energized by being part of a team that is always looking for new ways to grow, evolve, and increase their impact
- Are passionate about marketing and your career, nothing excites you more than a successful lead-gen strategy or seeing data influence and improve marketing
- Can or have worked remotely, and prefer that environment
- Get a kick out of the use of lightsabers during meetings
- Partake in sometimes heated Slack discussions about poptarts, running for fun vs. any other hobby, pet photos, and knowledge of proper .gif use
- Engaging cover letter or introductory email including links to your social media presence
- Relevant Working or Degree Experience
- Professional experience in a marketing team is a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM and CMS platforms (e.g. HubSpot) is a plus and will influence role and salary
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Research and analytical skills
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics
- Home office computer setup, high speed internet, and ability to do video meetings on a regular basis
- Willingness to learn, sense of humor, and excitement at the chance of working at a growing agency