Content Marketing Manager (Work From Home)
Looking for a marketing & sales operations opportunity with the ability to work from home while collaborating with smart professionals like yourself? Do you have experience with digital marketing programs or sales operations? Do you love creating strategies and solving problems for awesome clients? If this sounds like you, then you're going to love this role!
The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We're a fast-growing Diamond Level HubSpot Partner, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
Do you like the idea of becoming an expert in each client's business, and tackling the goals that drive their success?
You will be responsible for implementing solutions and marketing campaigns for key clients utilizing HubSpot functionality, including development of solution strategy, tactical execution, and engagement in working sessions with multiple clients.
A few must-have requirements for this position:
- 3+ years experience with marketing automation and CRM (HubSpot a plus)
- Experience implementing multi-channel digital marketing, demand generation, and content marketing campaigns.
- Analytical approach to business needs with the ability to break requests down into measurable processes and tactical steps for implementation.
- Represent the 1406 Consulting brand with our clients. Function as an extension of client teams and come to know their business as well as they do.
- Collaboratively work with leadership to concept, write and produce compelling, dynamic content for short videos, web pages, sales pitch and executive presentations, social media, webinars, blogs, marketing emails and brand guidelines
- Write and create content to bring our B2B and high-value B2C clients integrated marketing strategy to life within the HubSpot platform
- Interview external partners/clients to clarify subject matter and key client outcomes to create compelling content
- Edit, review and proofread content for continuity, logic, clarity, word usage, grammar, spelling, and format
- Consistently adhere to brand guidelines/standards and tone of voice
- Plan content with an initial SEO focus; develop, edit, and test messaging across personas and use cases
- Oversee multiple project plans and deadlines to ensure all marketing initiatives launch in accordance with the marketing calendar
- Openness to feedback and iteration
- Share your expertise and creativity by contributing to the 1406 Consulting blog and social media presence.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a great time working with a fun team!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Agency or client services experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Passion for the internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing and sales enablement
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and integrate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (G Suite)
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, CRM, and Sales functionality
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred