Paid Media Specialist - Atlanta, GA or Remote
Looking for a digital marketing opportunity with flexible hours, the ability to work either from home or in a fun office environment, and to collaborate with smart marketers like yourself? Do you have experience with inbound marketing or paid media in multi-channel marketing programs? Do you love creating inbound and digital marketing strategies for awesome clients? If this sounds like you, then you're going to love this role!
The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We're a fast-growing Platinum Level HubSpot Solutions Partner, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
We're looking for a motivated Paid Media Specialist to partner with our clients in meeting web presence and lead generation objectives. The ideal person will have at least one year of experience in Paid Media, strong written and verbal skills, and expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We're looking for people who are fun, results-driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a not afraid to tackle a challenge. The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching campaigns for various clients in an array of industries, including automotive, software development, and e-commerce. Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
This is a mixed work-from-home / in-office position based out of our dedicated office at Avalon in Alpharetta, on the north side of Atlanta, GA. Flexible office hours depending on your commute situation. Our company is growing quickly and this is a great opportunity for someone to learn, grow, and build their professional career at an accelerated pace within a very team-oriented organization.
Paid Media Specialist Duties:
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying key messages or value proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this
- Conduct extensive audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Media strategies for clients
- Develop and execute Paid Media campaigns for multiple clients on Google, Bing, Paid Social and retargeting platforms
- Collaborate with Account Strategists on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Manage and optimize Paid Media campaigns, including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy
- Analyze the effectiveness of a/b testing and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies
- Create monthly Paid Media Reports with analysis of the performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
- Evaluate and select Paid Media vendors and services, manage relationships and support
Paid Media Specialist Preferred Skills:
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Analytics
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or G-Suite equivalents)
- Basic Photoshop / design skills for adjusting and reformatting creative images