Digital Marketing Strategist - Atlanta, GA or Remote
Looking for a digital marketing opportunity with flexible hours, the ability to work either from home or in a fun office environment, and to collaborate with smart marketers like yourself? Do you have experience with inbound marketing or content marketing programs in multi-channel marketing programs? Do you love creating inbound and digital marketing strategies for awesome clients? If this sounds like you, then you're going to love this role!
The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We're a fast-growing Gold Level HubSpot Partner Agency, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
This is a hands-on and highly impactful senior-level marketing consulting position.
As a Lead Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, growth and goal achievement of multiple clients.
You will be the face of our business for clients and direct the activity of a small team of marketing consultants and specialists, who will help execute your marketing plans. You will lead client communication and drive the creation of plans for inbound marketing, website lead capture, marketing automation, paid media, sales enablement, conversion rate optimization, SEO, web development, and social media.
You will become an expert in each client's business and the goals that drive their success. This means being responsible for interpreting their analytics and reporting, to optimize and iterate upon each client's marketing strategy, ensuring we meet the defined goals.
Compensation for this role also includes incentives for client account growth and retention. (This is not a sales position - but you will get to participate in the success and continued growth of your accounts.)
A few must-have requirements for this position:
- Hands-on experience with the HubSpot software is required (you must be an experienced user in your day-to-day role)
- 5+ years experience implementing multi-channel digital marketing, demand generation, and content marketing campaigns
- Track record of designing marketing and demand generation campaigns that yield meaningful results to your clients
- Represent the 1406 Consulting brand with your clients. Function as an extension of their team and come to know their business as well as they do.
- Demonstrate your expertise in inbound marketing and sales tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, e-book/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and other related digital channels.
- Use your experience as a HubSpot expert to craft strategies that generate real results.
- Work with your team of consultants, copywriters, designers, and developers to deliver on client strategy and vision.
- Create new clients' inbound marketing playbooks based on interviews, research, and collaboration with our team. You may also create playbooks for other strategic initiatives for clients, such as sales enablement, as needed.
- Share your expertise and creativity by contributing to the 1406 Consulting blog and social media presence.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a great time working with a fun team!
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- 5+ years experience building comprehensive digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- 5+ years experience with online marketing, sales, and social media
- 2+ years of agency or client services experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and direct reports
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Passion for the internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing and sales enablement
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and independent management skills
- Able to find and integrate market and customer data into marketing strategies
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proven writing skills and a thorough understanding of SEO-friendly content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (G Suite)
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, CRM, and Sales functionality
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred